Thank you for downloading chzt!
chzt depends on multiple open source libraries to function properly, and I've included copies of both the source code and compiled code with this distribution.
The following list of steps is for those that wish to compile the source code themselves, and assumes the reader has completed the steps to set up their environment at . If you don't want to compile everything yourself, precompiled versions of everything you should need are available in the "libs and incs" folder. If one chooses to take this route, copy the contents of "Include" into your compiler's "Include" folder, and copy the contents of "Lib" into your compiler's "Lib" folder.
Best of luck with chzt!
Wcecompat is a library for Windows CE that provides a set of features available on other Windows platforms but not usually available to CE devices. It's main use here is for the time() function, but I'm sure someone else may find another use for this.
1. Configuring wcecompat requires perl, so if you don't already have Perl, you should install it.
2. Open the Visual Studio 2008 Command Prompt. This is found in the program folder, under Visual Studio Tools.
3. cd into the directory with wcecompat.
4. Run ZUNE.BAT to set up your environment. Make sure the paths in ZUNE.BAT lead to the right folders.
5. Run config.pl.
7. Copy resulting libraries to compiler's lib folder (Mine is "C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\OpenZDK\Lib\ARMV4I").
8. I also copied the files from "src" to a folder named "wcecompat" in the compiler's include folder. These last two steps are a matter of preference, but are helpful if you use projects that link this lib in the future.
OpenSSL is needed to communicate via secure socket with some XMPP servers. Although many allow non-encrypted logins, certain servers do not, and thus require OpenSSL. 0.9.8i was the version I first successfully compiled and which I am writing the install instructions for. I am assuming installation instructions for other versions would be similar.
1. Obtain and install Perl.
2. Open the Visual Studio 2008 Command Prompt.
3. cd into the directory with openssl.
4. Run ZUNE.BAT to set up your environment, again ensuring the paths are correct.
5. Set the path to the wcecompat folder. For example,
6. Run "perl Configure VC-CE"
7. Build the Makefiles with "ms\do_ms"
8. Build the DLLs with "nmake -f ms\cedll.mak"
9. Copy resulting libraries and DLLs to compiler's lib folder (Mine is "C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\OpenZDK\Lib\ARMV4I").
10. Copy source headers to a folder named "openssl" in your compiler's include folder.
11. Be certain to update libeay.dll and ssleay.dll in the content folder of the exploiter.
Gloox is the library chzt uses to communicate via XMPP. Some changes have been made in order for the gloox library to compile on the ZuneHD, and these changes can be found in the CHANGES file in the gloox folder.
1. Open gloox.vcproj and build. It should be that easy. If you've followed all above steps, it should be that easy.
2. Copy resulting library and DLL to compiler's lib folder (Mine is "C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce600\OpenZDK\Lib\ARMV4I").
3. Copy source headers to a folder named "gloox" in your compiler's include folder.
4. Update gloox.dll in the content folder of the exploiter.
CHZT is an open source XMPP client for the ZuneHD
1. Open chztsoln.sln, connect your ZuneHD, build and deploy, and it should work!
If you have any questions or installation problems you think I could help with, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.